How To Style Baggy Wide Leg Jeans | Wide Leg Jeans Outfits 2021 | Spriha_Journal

How To Style Baggy Wide Leg Jeans | Wide Leg Jeans Outfits 2021 | Spriha_Journal



Baggy jeans were very popular during 90's to mid-2000s but after that skinny jeans took over.


Now that we are in the era of pandemic, we're all addicted to comfort styling more than anything else. 

Baggy denims and pants have became very popular throughout 2020 and I'm sure baggy outfits  are not going anywhere in 2021 as well. 

So, I decided to create some stylish yet comfortable looks with a single wide leg jean pairing up with different tops and accessories to create 5 unique looks with one single wide leg jeans.

So if you are someone who don't mind repeating your cloths just like me but at the same time want to give it a twist every single time you wear it, I've got your back.


Let's style it like me -->

1. Baggy Jeans With An Oversized White shirt shirt :


Wide Leg Jeans Outfits 2021



2. Baggy Jean With A Fitted Crop Top :





Wide Leg Jeans Outfits 2021





3. Baggy Jeans With A Flowy camisole  :





4. Baggy Jeans With A Fitted Tube-Top And Classic Boots :



Wide Leg Jeans Outfits 2021


My golden styling rule is pairing wide relaxed bottoms with skinny tops or an oversized top with fit bottom. This makes the whole outfit look balanced but this is my go to thing. Otherwise I love experimenting with my outfits and mix and match.

I love oversized over an oversized and at the same time I love bodycon dresses as well but if I say it more specifically, how I'm gonna style a particular outfit depends on a lot of things  including whether and my mood haha!


5. Baggy Jeans With A Front Tie shirt :



Wide Leg Jeans Outfits 2021

Wide Leg Jeans Outfits 2021

You can always tie knots on your shirts and pair it with any kind of bottom and get a perfect casual look.


5. Baggy Jeans With A Scarf Top :












No comments:

For any feedback or queries, let me know in comments.

Powered by Blogger.